Where would this world be without Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Myspace, etc? These sites create a backdrop for fierce word of mouth advertising as we constantly see our friends post links to their favorite places, foods, websites, etc. The options in this world are endless, so its nice to know that someone else has tried something that you might like to try and enjoyed it. So, today my blog followers, I'm posting some links to a few things I think you'll appreciate.1. My Herbalife Store--I've already posted this link once, but they're constantly adding things to their menu, updating their offerings, and starting new weight loss challenges, etc. http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Dont-Overlook-Nutrition/121964691191628
2. Next, is a computer GENIUS who has come through for me several times. He's fixed two computers for me, and in addition to his repair shop, he also does Web Hosting at a VERY affordable rate! Check out his website for details and monthly specials! Beevillians--Phil is located in Mathis, so computer repair isn't far away! http://www.bestlittlehosthouse.com/
3. Following the computer guru is his wonderfully talented wife, Myrna. CORRECTION ADDED 2/21 10:56 AM: MYRNA IS PHIL'S SISTER-IN-LAW! SORRY! She can make a cake like no one else! Her cakes are not only beautiful and creative, but so moist and tasty! Visit her website and look at the cake gallery. http://myrnasyummycakes.com/
4.Speaking of creative, I know the perfect person to call the next time you're looking for someone to do embroidery work, make a plain t-shirt something special, or create one-of-a-kind gifts! Cheri is so talented and her work is completely original! Visit her Facebook page and look at the photo gallery...she can truly make anything you want! I had her make a rhinestone fitted t-shirt for my cousin's business and it turned out beautifully. http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=2361831622#!/pages/CB-Original/119708918087291?v=wall
5. Moving on to my familia...my cousin Annmarie is an AMAZING photographer, located in Boston. Her work speaks for itself, so check out her website: http://www.acessaphoto.com/
6. If you're in San Antonio or the surrounding areas, check out the website for Oak Hills Church. My cousin, Daniel, is the Production Arts Director, and let me tell you, this church has got it together! Max Lucado is an amazing pastor and his website offers downloads of his articles and other writings, as well as podcasts! http://oakhillschurch.com/
7. If you're looking for an up-and-coming photographer in the SA area, visit Kimmy's Facebook page and look through her pictures. They get cuter every day! http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Kimberly-Marie-Photography/136037103096775
8. Okay, my blog wouldn't be complete without a little plug for myself...visit my lia sophia website and contact me if you want to purchase something, or host your own show! Lifetime Replacement Guarantee and awesome monthly specials! www.liasophia.com/lyndseyhutchins
On to a new topic...
As I wandered through the Rodeo this weekend, I realized how blessed San Antonio is to be the host for multiple Air Force and Army bases. It's awesome to see so many men and women in uniform attending events like this with their families and friends. A big shout out to our Military members. Thank you for all that you do to protect us and our freedom!
|My amazing cousin, Bo, at the airport with his mom waiting to deploy to Afghanistan!|