So blog followers, today I offer this advice. It is as much for the peace and content of our world, as it is for my mental health. Please show patience, kindness, and respect for your fellow man/woman! Before you blow your gasket over something petty, think about the severity of the situation. Does it really warrant comment, insults, yelling, or rudeness? Probably not!
On a lighter note--I truly enjoyed my long weekend!! Here are a few notes:
1. Big shout out to Chris, and his friend Richard, for placing in the local SABA bowling tournament at Bandera Super Bowl!
2. I found the Superbowl commercials very disappointing--except for the Volkswagen commercial with the kid dressed like Darth Vader (sp)! Hilarious! Please don't even get me started on the disaster that was The Black Eyed Peas or Christina A...Ridiculous!
3. Thank goodness the South Texas sunshine came back! It was getting a bit depressing around these parts!
|Our house with snow!!|
4. I highly recommend Chacho's chicken breast quesadilla on their whole grain tortillas. Delicious and very filling!
5. For some ungracious reason, I woke up at 5:45 am on Sunday morning. Though an early morning gym workout was great, I especially enjoyed the trip to Target for fake lemons, and my pancakes, that followed!
Okay, so now that you're updated on my life over the last few days, I'm calling my blog for the day COMPLETE!