Welcome!

Follow me as I take you through a 20-something's life in San Antonio, the Texas Hill Country, and the "Great State" in general. I'll talk about all the adventures Texas has to offer, how I managed to gain 10+ pounds on deeeelicious Mexican food, and so much more! I don't ever sit still and it makes for some pretty interesting stories!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things!

So, let's make this quick and dirty! There are a few things in this world, besides Chris and The Linda, that I cannot live without. I'm sure I'll write about these things more than once!

Here's the list, in no particular order:

Chips and Queso! Once, I ate chips and queso for dinner 3 nights in a row! I know, I know...now YOU know why I gained 10 lbs when I moved to SA. I promise, this won't be the last time you have to read about food--particularly Mexican food. Yum!
Disclaimer: if you know me well, you know that I'm always on some kind of diet, usually unsuccessfully, because I love food and I love to EAT!


My girlfriends! Love these ladies! Again, I promise this won't be the last time you hear about them either!

Kalissa (UT Friend), Steph (High School and UT Friend)
Kierstin (High School & SA Friend--also dates Chris' brother)

Amanda (Grad School Friend and my voice of reason!)
 

 Books!!! Feel free to reply with anything you think I should read. I'm super-excited about the new book club I just joined. This month we're reading a book called "The Last Block in Harlem" and the author has agreed to do a book-chat via Skype with us in March!


Shopping! San Antonio has some world-class shopping like La Cantera Mall, Northstar Mall, home of the world's largest pair of cowboy boots, Fredericksburg, a charming town filled with great finds and delicious wine, and the San Marcos Outlets.

My New Blog! Follow me if you can, or just add me to your bookmarks if you can't follow (you have to have a certain account to be a follower). I can't wait to expand on my favorite things, my SA adventures, and just life in general!

1 comment:

  1. Yay to chips and queso and yay to the blog! :)

    Great work - can't wait to read your restaurant reviews! :)

    ReplyDelete